Admissions for Grades K-8
At St. Gregory the Great School, we are looking for families who believe in the elements of a strong Catholic education based on faith, academics, structure, and community.
- Attend an open house or schedule a tour
- For students in grades 1-8 schedule a Shadow Day
- Meet with the Admissions Team
- Siblings of students currently enrolled in St. Gregory the Great School
- Member of St. Gregory the Great Parish (please refer to the Tuition Policy)
- Member of another Catholic Parish without a school
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate
- Health Record
- Immunization Record
- Updated Physical
- Academic Records (for students entering grades 1-8)
- IEP plan or 504 plan if applicable plus dual enrollment form
- Enrollment application form
- Tuition application
- Tuition agreement (Pre-Pay for 3% discount or 10 month payment plan)
- Transportation Request to District
- Textbook loan form
- $150.00 new family fee (non-refundable and one time fee)
- $100 enrollment fee (non-refundable)
Any questions can be directed to email@example.com or 716.688.5323, ext. 354.
St. Gregory the Great School admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students of the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, or athletic and other school-administered programs.