At St. Gregory the Great School we are looking for families who believe in the elements of a strong Catholic education based on faith, academics, structure, and community. We are a loving school community where we partner with students and parents as part of the learning process.
- Attend an open house or schedule a tour.
- For students in grades 1-8 schedule a shadow day.
- Meet with the admissions team (principal, admissions officer, teacher, counselor).
- Siblings of students currently enrolled in St. Gregory the Great School.
- Member of St. Gregory the Great Parish (see the Tuition policy on the requirements of an active parishioner or non-active parishioner).
- Member of another Catholic Parish without a school (tuition rates are affected by the Catholic tuition grant program -CTGP).
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate
- Health Record
- Immunization Record
- Updated Physical
- Academic Records (for students entering grades 1-8)
- IEP plan or 504 plan if applicable plus dual enrollment form
- Verification of Parish Affiliation/Stewardship form
- CTGP form if applicable
- Enrollment application form
- Tuition application
- Tuition agreement (Pre-Pay for 3% discount or 10 month payment plan)
- Transportation form
- Textbook loan form
- $150.00 new family fee (non-refundable and one time fee)
- $100 enrollment fee (non-refundable)
Any questions can be directed to Maria Sodaro at 716.688.5323 ext 354.
St. Gregory the Great School admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students of the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, or athletic and other school-administered programs.