Application Process and Forms (Grades K-8)
- Please complete all required sections of the Enrollment and Tuition Applications.
- Submit necessary fees
- 150.00 new family fee (non-refundable and one time fee)
- $100 enrollment fee (non-refundable)
- Your parishioner status and subsequent tuition amount will be reviewed. Once the applications have been completed and reviewed and fees have been paid, acceptance letters will be sent with next steps in the enrollment process.
- Tuition and additional fees will be paid via FACTS tuition management with enrollment in the program beginning in Spring 2021.
- If you need assistance completing the forms below, or have questions regarding the process please contact Mrs. Katie McIntyre at 716.688.5323
We currently have a waitlist for the following grades:
If you wish for your child(ren) to be placed on our waitlist please use the form below.
2021-2022 Capacity Limitations - please read carefully before beginning the enrollment process
Please know that at this time we foresee COVID capacity limitations for 2021-2022. As a result, the steps below begin the enrollment process, but acceptance into next year's classes is not guaranteed.
Over the next few weeks, the Leadership Team, in conjunction with the SGS School Board, will do a careful review of capacity limits in each classroom and review the order in which applications for enrollment were submitted to determine acceptances.
Determinations for student acceptance will be communicated by late February. If we are unable to accommodate your child(ren), any and all New Family and Registration fees will be refunded.
We currently have a waitlist for the following grades, Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 5th, and will not accept enrollment applications for these grades at this time.
Please use the Waitlist Form above to be added to our waitlist.
Enrollment Application, one per child
Tuition Application, one per family
$100.00 per child and an additional $150.00 New Family fee per family*
*these fees will be refunded if we are unable to accept your child(ren)
In addition to the above process, we will need the following: