Admissions for Early Childhood Program
Admissions Process at St. Gregory the Great School
At St. Gregory the Great School we are looking for families who believe in the elements of a strong Catholic education based on faith, academics, structure, and community. We are a loving school community where we partner with students and parents as part of the learning process.
- Attend an open house or schedule a tour.
- Meet with the Admissions Team.
- Siblings of students currently enrolled in St. Gregory the Great School
- Member of St. Gregory the Great Parish (see the Tuition Policy on the requirements of a parishioner or non-parishioner)
- Member of another Catholic Parish without a school
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate
- Health Record
- Immunization Record
- Updated Physical
- Enrollment application form
- Tuition agreement (Pre-Pay for 3% discount or 10 month payment plan)
- $150.00 new family fee (non-refundable and one time fee)
- $100 enrollment fee (non-refundable)
Any questions can be directed to email@example.com at 716.688.5323, ext. 354
St. Gregory the Great School admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students of the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, or athletic and other school-administered programs.